Fabulous Crafty Friends

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Anything Goes Challenge No. 110

Hiya, bloggers!
I'd like to apologize for last week's fiasco! I see that quite a few of you were unable to link. I find it incredibly difficult to verify winners against the Blogger Friend Connect so I added that there needed to be a back-link to this post and not just to the blog. I'm not sure how I thought it would save me the work of verifying and all I can do is apologize profusely and explain to you that I take an oral chemo every day for my chronic leukemia and I often find myself scatterbrained more than usual the longer I take the medication and I am just so sorry about this and by this I mean the linky fiasco and not that I take the oral chemo. I am unable to undo my goof and all I can do is apologize at this point. Please forgive me! <3
My Team and I do hope you'll come back and join us this week for anything goes and there is no back-linking to this post required. I bit the bullet and paid for a subscription to our old linky. :) It didn't hurt as badly as I thought it would. Our two sponsors this week are Just Inklined and Little Blue Button Stamps!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JUST INKLINED
Just Inklined produces inky stamps (clear polymer stamps that you ink up) and printy stamps (digital stamps that you print out). That's why we're the inky, printy stamp company!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! My name is Olga. I'm the owner and designer ofLittle Blue Button Stamps. All the designs you can see in our releases were illustrated by me! 
Little Blue Button Stamps started its life in December 2012 as free digital stamps company "Digital designs by Olga". Later in spring 2013 it was reborn as Little Blue Button Stamps and first Design Team started its work. In the summer of 2013 we started to produce rubber stamps which were pressed and packed by C. C. Designs company. In Fall 2014, we started to release clear stamps but due to some problems in my life I had to shut down both clear and rubber and continue with digital stamps only.
We have our Little Blue Button Stamps online store where you can buy digital stamps for a very great price.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog is an anything goes, weekly challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, midnight, CST to link up with us! xx

11 comments:

  1. No worries! We all will survive - this is all for fun, not life saving like Chemo - hang in there Ema! As an aside, I am glad you came back to Mr. Linky though - less confusion all around I think.
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creations from all DT members! Thanks for the challenge! Loved playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your challenge site is wonderful. I am so sad to hear of your illness and hope you can overcome it. I hope the blog and challenges give you as much joy to view as it does to create entries. I love seeing what the DT members to, too. Such creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ema, please don't worry about this. There was no problem. All we had to do was copy the exact link that appeared in the error message instructions and it worked just fine. There was no problem at all. Please don't trouble yourself thinking about this. You have more important things to deal with. I am grateful that you have a challenge considering what you are going through. Sending big hugs to you, along with healing thoughts and prayers. Thank you for your challenges, and please be well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a friend in the same situation as you - hang in there - hope you feel better soon. Great DT projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol...when we are struggling life always finds a way to keep us entertained. You run a great challenge site, long may it continue :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous inspiration from the design team, thank you for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Ema,
    there was no problem, please don't worry about this. There are more important things for you.
    Thank you for your challenges.
    Big hug

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you all the best Ema - not to worry about last week - it's not that important in the grand scheme of things! Love this challenge blog - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. เฮงๆ รวยๆ ฟรีเครดิต slot online เล่นเลย
    https://www.live22easy.com/

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!