Fabulous Crafty Friends

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Anything Goes Challenge No. 69

Welcome to this week's anything goes challenge at Inspiration Destination! We are all so happy you could find time to join in on our fun!
Our fabulous sponsors are Cute as a Button with two digis for our first winner and Fresh Brewed Designs with a $10 gift card!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CUTE AS A BUTTON
Welcome to my little corner of cyberspace. I'm Francesca and live in Rancho Cucamonga, California. I have four wonderful children, 2 granddaughters and a very understanding and godly hubby who I have been married to for almost 30 years now.
I’m the Owner/Artist/Designer of Cute As A Button Stamps. I’ve been a crafty, artsy kind of girl since the age of 4, like forever! My dream has always been to have a career in the creative arts. I have worked both in the non-profit and in the legal corporate world for over 30 years before opening Cute As A Button Stamps, which is now my full time gig. I have been diagnosed with several debilitating sicknesses and was also laid off from work in 2013,. I needed to find something that had no start up costs and could help support my family, thus, Cute As A Button Stamps was opened in 2013. We have grown and now have over 300 Digi Stamps, and will be offering rubber stamps, card toppers and more items very soon.
I am also an ordained minister and have been in ministry for over 27yrs and have traveled the earth sharing the Gospel of Jesus. There is nothing I love more than going about My Father's business and showing others how much He loves them and has a purpose and plan for their lives.
I am excited to share my artwork with the community and love to draw images that come to mind throughout my day and share them with you. I am not only humbled but honored to see the beautiful works of art this community makes with my images. I am so blown away and in awe of the creativity of such wonderful people.
I have such a supportive family who has been behind me since the get go. My hubby, kiddos, grandchildren, and my travels are constant inspiration for my images.
I love a life where I can make others happy but support my family and keep them happy at the same time! I’m so thankful to God for all the blessings and that thru all the unnamed obstacles during this journey.
I invite you to become a follower of my blog. I plan for great things to share with everyone. I am sure you won't want to miss any of the fun challenges we have planned. You are welcome to hang around so we can get to know each other.
All of our designs are done by owner/artist Francesca Lopez. You can visit her Challenge blog at Cute As A Button Challenge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
using Alana Shell
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FRESH BREWED DESIGNS
If you are looking for some freshly brewed inspiration, then you have come to the right place. Fresh Brewed Designs is a small on-line company that has been offering a wide variety of digital images and rubber stamps since November 2010, designed to meet the needs of paper crafting addicts everywhere. With over 30 categories to choose from and several new additions to the store monthly, our range of products is expanding all the time. Whether you are looking for one of our uniquely designed coffee inspired images or something entirely different, you are sure to find something to please. We’d also love for you to visit us over on our blog where inspiration is always percolating. We have a digi release at least once a month as well as a monthly rubber stamp release and blog hop.
Owned and operated by Heather Dennis, loving wife and mother to two home-schooled children, you can always expect personalized service.
At Fresh Brewed Designs we always have a fresh pot of creativity brewing. So stop by and join us for a cuppa whenever you want!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
using:  Cupcake for you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog is an anything goes, weekly challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, midnight, CST to link up with us! xx

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for another week of challenge fun. And for the great DT work. Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sponsors and super cute DT samples. Thanks for the "anything goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous DT Creations!! Love Wendy's wedding card. Gorgeous! Very elegant with the white! Wonderful!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan - Etsy}
    {Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for another challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for another great challenge!! Wonderful DT inspiration, yet again :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice DT work. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!