Fabulous Crafty Friends

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Anything Goes Challenge No. 38

Welcome Bloggers! 
I'd like to address something that keeps coming up during some of our challenges. If you are not a follower, I will have to start deleting your entries. It's not fair to the others who are playing by the rules. I am not asking anyone to do anything any other challenge blogs require. These blogs are all about the numbers. I am sure you can understand my dilemma. If you have clicked on our follower button, my team and I thank you so very much for playing along with us and abiding by the rules. :)
We're glad to see you here today. We've got two fabulous sponsors this week. There's Bugaboo Stamps with SEVEN digis for one lucky winner and The Cutting Cafe with THREE sets! Woohoo! I like that! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BUGABOO STAMPS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Let's see what the DT has created this week to inspire you to join in on the challenge:
using Unicorn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE CUTTING CAFE
My Name is Regina Easter and I have always as long as I can remember loved all kinds of crafts. I am a stay at home mom to 4 great kids - 3 boys and 1 girl. I also have a very supportive husband.
You can visit my personal blog at this link - HAND TO PAPER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out these fab makes from the DT!
using flower pot
using  Ship Ahoy Matey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog is an anything goes, weekly challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, midnight, CST to link up with us! xx

5 comments:

  1. Very nice DT work. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about that, Ema. I don't know what happened. I normally do link to the post and not the blog. Thanks for looking for it. That was really sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work of your DT. Have a nice crafty day.
    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!